POWER QUALITY ANALYZER (P-QUBE) ia an instrument for monitoring electric power systems. It is convenient to think of it as a combination of power disturbance monitor, a power meter, a power recorder, and a digital camera – it combines the best features of all four.
- Voltage dips, swells, and interruptions – waveforms and RMS graphs
- Frequency events, impulse detection, time-triggered snapshots
- THD, TDD, Voltage and current unbalance, RMS Flicker – Pinst, PST, PLT
- Daily, weekly, monthly trends. Cumulative probability, histograms, and more.
- No software required! The PQube automatically writes picture, spreadsheet, and text files on a standard SD SanDisk® card Also, two analog inputs, up to 4 relay outputs, and two temperature-humidity monitoring channels. Full color display with 25+ languages
- Built-in Li-Ion UPS. Power from 24 VAC, 24-48VDC, or use optional PS1 plug-in module for 100~240 VAC power
- For energy and carbon monitoring – just plug in an XCT5, XCT4 or CT4 module
- For Ethernet communications – just plug in ETH1 modul
- For energy and carbon monitoring with Ethernet communications – just plug in a CTE1 module