ELITEpro XC is a complete solution for pinpointing electric usage and recording building performance metrics. It is capable of measuring, storing, and analyzing electrical consumption data which is derived from the voltage and current inputs. The ELITEpro XC uses direct connections to each phase of the voltage and various interchangeable CT options such as split-core current transformers, or flexible RoCoils (for large loads or large cables and bussbars) to monitor current on each phase.
- For single or 3-phase systems using 80-600V phase-to-phase (AC or DC) services when line powered or 0-600V (AC or DC) when externally powered.
- Measures up to four channels of energy metrics – (current range 0-6,000 A)
- Analog Inputs record analog data with configurable input ranges for voltage (0-10 VDC) or current loop (0-20 or 4-20 mA) transducers. Analog inputs are used for process or environmental correlation studies with power
- Line-powered – no need for batteries or external power source.
- User-selectable recording intervals as short as every 1 second
- 16 MB non-volatile memory standard for months of recording time.
- Better than 1% accuracy (<0.2% typical).
- 3 optional communications – standard USB & Ethernet connections, Bluetooth® wireless and Wi-Fi
- Check real-time values using a Wi-Fi-enabled laptop, tablet, or smartphone via a web browser.
- Simple yet powerful Windows-based ELOG™ software package for setup,
- Easy to setup and installs
- Rugged and compact—easily fits inside breaker panels and switch gear
- Load Profiling for forecasting and trending energy use.
- Energy Audits and Energy Surveys to determine demand profiles, manage costs, and monitor consumption.
- Verification Studies to validate energy savings measures.
- True RMS Current Reading for monitoring up to 4 branch circuits.